Some Pertinent Bible Verses


(The) 144,000 


Sealed by God


For I have said you are gods....  


As sparks they fly upwards


You have vaulted yourselves up above God, and above the knowledge of God 


Why do the Nations rage, and the Kings of the Earth plot a vain thing, against the Lord, and His Anointed One?  


Seeking to break off their chains 


Thinking they are doing a service unto God


Forbidding men to marry, forcing to abstain from certain foods


I will send them a strong delusion, great deception, if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived


Deep things of Satan, doctrines of devils


Those who have not known the deep things of Satan


Exchanging the truth of God for a lie, having a form of godliness, but denying the Power theirof... 


Gathering together teachers, teaching what their itching ears want to hear


Drunk on the maddening wine of her adulteries and fornications


Drunk on the blood of martyrs and saints


This I have against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess 


Mystery. Babylon the Great


BLASPHEMY, (or blasphemous names) Re written on her forehead


Daughter of Babylon



Women saved through childbirth 


Wives submit to your husbands (repeated 4 or 5 times in the New Testament) 



And for this reason a woman ought to eat a sign of authority on her head...and because of the angels


Beware when you bite and devour one Another, lest you be devoured


If they hated me, they will hate you also. If they received me, they will receive you also. And you will be hated by all men for my Name's sake


Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth, for Satan has come down to you


Full of great wrath


Abbaddon, Appollyon


The Destroyer


The Dragon


he wages war upon the saints of God, and overcomes them 



...who accused the brethren day and night



Locusts, destroyers


...faces like men, hair like women, who's power to sting in in their tails


You have corrupted the whole Earth with her sorceries, making the Nations drunk 


Having done all to stand in the evil day 


And they overcame by the blood of the Lamb, the world of their testimony, and by not loving their lives unto death


And those not defiled with women, for they are virgins 


For Satan himself transforms into an angel of light, so also his ministers, into ministers of righteousness


Neither fornicator, adulterer nor the sexually immoral shall enter in to the kingdom of heaven



Fellowship with the World is enmity against God


If you were of the World, the World would love you, 


Woe to you when all men speak well of you


Satan, the god of this World, the Prince of the Powers of the Air 


A deceiver 


A destroyer


The Lake of Fire is prepared for Satan and his angels


For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Powers, Principalities. Rulers of the Darkness of this World 



Many will come in my name saying: "I am he"


If they say: "There he is", do not go out to them 



Be holy, as I am holy, says the Lord


Men lifting up holy hands


And the holiness without which no one will see the Lord


Keep the marriage bed undefiled 


Men burning with unnatural affection


Women lying with other women


Be not unequally yoked to one another


For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God


There is none righteous, no not one


And it will come to pass that I one's enemies shall be members of his own house


Think not that I came to bring peace, but a sword


For I desire mercy, not sacrifice


Obedience is better than sacrifice


If you love me, I obey my commands


A tree is known by its fruit, by their works you shall know them


Faith without works is dead


If your eye is filled with darkness. How great is that darkness 


Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believed


When they persecute you in one place, flee to another


My kingdom is not of this world 


I and the Father are One 


The Father is greater than I 


Hear o Israel, the Lord your God is One


Thou shall have no other gods before me


Think not that I came to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it


For God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows, that he shall reap 


You sow to the wind, reap the whirlwind 


Little children, beware of idols


The lov

e of money is the root of all evil


Some sleep


Not all sleep 


The dead in Christ shall be raised first


And we shall me him in the air, at the last trump 




Comments

Popular Posts