My Situation

 My name is Matthew Lee Parkhurst. I am 49 years old.  I am a political prisoner in the United States.  I am in an immediate crisis as our others.  


I was kidnapped twelve years ago at the start of a 'push' by various factions and entities involving religious and political persecution, and a 'takeover' with a religion and practices that are not the 'Gospel':  I am referring to the Christian religion. Although many of these quite fervently believe that they their way IS the Gospel.  Many of these are religious zealots, and are quite indoctrinated.  They did not seem to realize the severity and reality of their actions, or to care.        


These are also xenophobes, enforcing their religion, and taking over the US.   These literally kill or convert everyone or both. They 'bring them in', as it is called: 'Bringing them in'. they cause them to become 'penitent' as they call it.  They convert them to homosexuality.  Their religion and practices involve rape, predation and a process of transformation in involving esoteric and spiritual transformation as well as psychic activation.  Psychedelic drugs are not discouraged. Their religion also incorporates a heavy dose of eugenics philosophy in their beliefs.  


Many in this area are evidently affiliated evidently the Mexican Church, and/ or the Mexican Mafia here in California.  Many are also involved with the shipping, the trucking industry, specifically, here in California; and elsewhere. 


They 'farm' white people, as they call it here, in a state of 65 million people or so. -Most of them Hispanic, I believe, if that is accurate.  They rape steal and murder our children and adults, and that of white people.  


My movement is impeded dramatically and literally. I am in hostile territory.  


Some or many were targeted specifically by the aforementioned; members of the 'Christian right', so-called 'conservative Christians' included. My family we're also targeted specifically. This began occurring that I'm aware of in Earnest in 2013 as I recall and coincided with the beginnings of the woke movement. Just after the 99% movement and 2012 see also the 2012 phenomenon and other related issues such as new age and those who believed in and practice new age.  


This also coincided with a 'push' by radical feminists in the United States.  


Allegedly, former President Barack Obama signed a court order I guess the federal court order that stated:  

To: 'Run me until death'.  

Comments

Popular Posts