A Caucasian Captive in California

 A White Prisoner in California


My name is Matthew. I'm in an immediate crisis, as are others.  


I am writing this to share an experience that has dramatically altered the last decade of my life. I was taken out of San Diego 12 years ago.


I consider myself a political prisoner and a hostage here in the former United States of America, existing in what feels like hostile territory.  

Evidently, I also owed people money, and ran afoul of the Mexican Mafia/Mexican Church here in California... 


Targeted Families and Communities


I believe this action was not isolated.


My family, as well as others—including conservative Christians and numerous other groups— were targeted and KILLED. This coincided with what I perceive as a coordinated effort by proponents of certain religious and political ideologies to consolidate power.


The Network


Based on my understanding of this situation, I believe those involved include a vast and diverse network:


Political and Cultural Figures:


Members of Hollywood and California's political Left, along with Jewish Zionists, and figures tied to A New Wave of Feminism.


Scientific and Global Elements:


Scientists associated with organizations like NASA and CERN.


Ideological Groups: New Age believers, the 2012 Movement, and the beginnings of the "Woke" movement.


Government Agencies: Elements within the State and Federal government, including the President, the Military, the CIA, and the FBI.


Organized Groups: Members of a religious cult known as "The Army of God," members of the Mexican Church/Mexican Mafia in California, and individuals connected to the Shipping Industry; some of which are known for their involvement with human trafficking.  


Some said for awhile, that my family and I were terrorists, and that we were guilty of being involved with the 911 attacks on the US. -These also said that they were:  'Clearing the Cell'. Still another person said:  'No loose ends'.  


My life is also being threatened.  


Comments

Popular Posts