American Holocaust, The Humanitarian Crisis in the US
https://g.co/gemini/share/3fdef2ed5ab5
Hello. My name is Matthew. I was kidnapped twelve years ago out of San Diego.
I am a political prisoner and hostage in the (former) United States of America. I am in hostile territory.
Evidently, I also owed people money, and ran afoul of the Mexican Mafia/Mexican Church here in California...
My family were also targeted -and KILLED- along with others, such as conservative christians, among others.
This coincided with a 'push' by proponents of religious and Political parties in an effort to 'take over' evidently. Those involved include: Members of Hollywood, California, members of the political Left, Scientists, such as those at NASA, and at CERN, Jewish Zionists, New Age, the 2012 Movement, Radical Feminists, and members of the 'Woke' movement: -As well as elements of the State and Federal government; (including the President, the Military, the CIA and the FBI. As well as: Members of a religious cult called: 'The Army of God'. Additionally, members of the Mexican Church/Mexican Mafia here in California are also involved; as well as those involved with the Shipping Industry.
Some said for awhile, that my family and I were terrorists, and that we were guilty of being involved with the 911 attacks on the US. -These also said that they were: 'Clearing the Cell'. Still another person said: 'No loose ends'.
I have reason to believe my life is in serious danger even for writing about this.
**Original Text:
[Hello. My name is Matthew Lee Parkhurst. I am from Dallas, Oregon, USA. I am 49 yeats old. My email is: mparkhur00@gmail.com
I was kidnapped twelve years ago out of San Diego, California. I am a political prisoner and hostage is the United States of America. I am in hostile territory.
Evidently, I also owed people money, and ran afoul of the Mexican Mafia/Mexican Church here in California...
My family were also targeted, -and KILLED- along with others, such as conservative christians, among others.
This coincided with a 'push' by proponents of religious and Political parties in an effort to 'take over' evidently. Those involved include: Members of Hollywood, California, members of the political Left, Scientists, such as those at NASA, and at CERN, Jewish Zionists, New Age, the 2012 Movement, Radical Feminists, and members of the 'Woke' movement: -As well as elements of the State and Federal government; (including the President, the Military, the CIA and the FBI. As well as: Members of a religious cult called: 'The Army of God'. Additionally, members of the Mexican Church/Mexican Mafia here in California are also involved; as well as those involved with the Shipping Industry.
Some said for awhile, that my family and I were terrorists, and that we were guilty of being involved with the 911 attacks on the US. -These also said that they were: 'Clearing the Cell'. Still another person said: 'No loose ends'.
I have reason to believe my life is in serious danger even for writing about this.]. **Edited for clarity and exposition
Comments
Post a Comment